Canada China Club Online Portal
Canada China Club (CCC) is a not-for-profit organization in Canada. Its mission is to showcase successful business opportunities between Canada and China. CCC develops and supports overseas Chinese businesses and entrepreneurs in the fields of technology & education, investment & finance, trade & brand development, international partnerships and exchanges. CCC connects with business leaders, chambers and local governments.
The International Online Portal is a live online pitch event between innovative Canadian firms, Chinese investors and government officials. This event will be held biweekly in The IBM Innovation Space.
• Looking for investment opportunities in China
• Opportunities to enter China Market
• Looking for partnership in China
• Applying for China local incentives
• Receiving feedback from a China investment perspective
Plan (Biweekly from May 28, 2018):
• Time: 8:30pm – 10:30pm
• Place: A101, IBM Innovation Space, Markham
• Process: 10mins pitching+10mins Q&A
• Provide one-page summary about project
Investors, industries experts, business leaders and government officials
• Companies or groups who want to establish a presence in China
• Innovation of High-Tech sectors including ICT, Biomedical and Internet based Business solution，Cloud Computing, IoT, Big Data, AI
• Preference will be given to Significant Growth Potential or an established growth history
• Ready for market or can be ready for market in 2-3 years
CAN$5, 000 cash award will be given to Best Woman Entrepreneur and Biggest Market Potential If you are interested registering for the Online Portal, please contact us by email with one-page project summary.
* Terms and conditions apply